Let us help you develop the perfect post frame building with Lester Buildings. Ohio Builders is proud to be an authorized Lester Buildings dealer. See the links below for more information:
Where do you begin?
1. Use Our Planning Tools to Kickstart Your Project.
- Browse the Project Library to get ideas.
- Use the Floor Plan Guide to help determine building size and layout.
- Play with the Building Colorizer.
- Get pricing at eBuildings to help you budget.
- Visit one of our Tradeshow Display Buildings to see our products in person.
2. Collaborate With Ohio Builders.
No more waiting weeks (or longer) for drawings and a firm price based on rough sketches. Lester’s propriety software tool makes designing and revising your building fast, accurate, convenient – and transparent. See every aspect of design, engineering and pricing in real time.
- Schedule a convenient time and location to meet – your home, office, coffee shop, etc.
- Discuss your building needs: budget, timeline, building use (short-term and long-term), financing, etc.
- Let the collaboration begin. Via a shared laptop, you and your Lester Dealer / Rep can immediately begin co-creating your building. View detailed floorplans, elevations, and 3D drawings suitable for permitting.
3. Know This Before You Build.
- No one likes delays. But there are many requirements before you actually break ground. Lester Buildings won’t do these for you. However, we’ve compiled a list to help keep you on track.
- If you haven't already done so, buy the land for your building.
- Learn your local building codes from state and county websites.
- Determine zoning and lot setback requirements.
- Obtain the required building permits, and if necessary apply for variances.
- Prepare the site for material delivery and construction.
- Call 811, the national "call before you dig" One Call Center to ensure all underground utilities are marked prior to starting construction.