Horse Barn & Stable Buildings
If you are a professional or a hobbyist, we can build the horse barn of your dreams. Our goal is to build an aesthetically pleasing, but safe environment to grow your passion. Our buildings are always constructed with safety as the number one priority. You can count on Ohio Builders and Lester Buildings to customize your horse barn exactly the way you want it. All of our barns are well-lit, warm environments for both the horse and rider.
- Customize your Horse Barn with:
- Personal Stables
- Run-In Shelters
- Wash Bays
- Tack Rooms
- Viewing Rooms
- Track Rack System
- Living Quarters
- and much more!
Given the large amount of expensive equipment and valuable animals kept inside equestrian buildings in Ohio, it only makes sense to keep them entirely protected from the weather, as opposed to being mostly protected from the weather. With one of our Lester horse barn & stables you can be sure that you are receiving a high quality, and aesthetically pleasing building. Your family (even if four-legged!) is extremely important to us, thats why we make our buildings safe.
Ohio Builders Chose Lester
Why Ohio Builders chose to become a Lester authorized dealer for you equestrian building needs:
- Safety is #1: Lester’s own line of safety-tested, specialty stalls, stall doors, dutch doors and sliding doors maximize safety, durability and beauty
- Elegant: fully color-coordinated components, artful design and craftsmanship convey your style
- Comfortable: well-lit, ventilated, heated spaces for horses, owners, riders and staff
- Functional: practical, intuitive designs for now and in the future
- Flexible: endless options in exterior and interior features
Where do you begin?
1. Use Our Planning Tools to Kickstart Your Project.
- Browse the Project Library to get ideas.
- Use the Floor Plan Guide to help determine building size and layout.
- Play with the Building Colorizer.
- Get pricing at eBuildings to help you budget.
- Visit one of our Tradeshow Display Buildings to see our products in person.
2. Collaborate With Ohio Builders.
No more waiting weeks (or longer) for drawings and a firm price based on rough sketches. Lester’s propriety software tool makes designing and revising your building fast, accurate, convenient – and transparent. See every aspect of design, engineering and pricing in real time.
- Schedule a convenient time and location to meet – your home, office, coffee shop, etc.
- Discuss your building needs: budget, timeline, building use (short-term and long-term), financing, etc.
- Let the collaboration begin. Via a shared laptop, you and your Lester Dealer / Rep can immediately begin co-creating your building. View detailed floorplans, elevations, and 3D drawings suitable for permitting.
3. Know This Before You Build.
No one likes delays. But there are many requirements before you actually break ground. Lester Buildings won’t do these for you. However, we’ve compiled a list to help keep you on track.
- If you haven't already done so, buy the land for your building.
- Learn your local building codes from state and county websites.
- Determine zoning and lot setback requirements.
- Obtain the required building permits, and if necessary apply for variances.
- Prepare the site for material delivery and construction.
- Call 811, the national "call before you dig" One Call Center to ensure all underground utilities are marked prior to starting construction.